Apple is a renowned company for producing world class computer OS known as Macintosh. It has always offered its users, the reliability and technology needed, whether it’s on corporate level or on an average consumer level. Mac OS X Lion was one of their finest releases. In this version Apple launched several new features such as Air Drop, New Mail APP, Face Time, File Vault, Mac App Store etc.
Even after providing these many features we can’t ensure that this Operating System is fully secure. You might encounter data loss situations in this operating system. Data loss problem became very common Mac users. Are you also suffering from any such scenario and are you looking for a solution, then you are in the right place. Hard drive recovery on mac can be done easily with mac hard drive recovery tool.
Generally people are unaware with this fact that they can recover lost data on Mac OS X Lion. You can easily recover data from your system hard drive because whenever you delete any file/folder/empty the Trash, is actually not deleted or not permanently erased. The OS just marks that space with a “deleted” flag. However those data are still present in the hard drive itself until and unless you overwrite it with new data.
Have a look on some scenario which may results data loss from mac hard drive:
- Accidental deletion: Unintentionally deleting of important files or clearing your Trash.
- Power shutdown: Data loss when there is a sudden power surge while working on your system. This is the most often encountered problem which is usually facing by everyone.
- File system Corruption: Virus or malware attack on system corrupts its file system, and once the file system gets corrupt it leads to inaccessibility of Mac Volumes. Which bring data loss
- Formatting hard drive: Sometimes users accidentally format their Mac storage devices such as hard disk, external storage devices or memory card without crating any backup which results in data loss.
- Catalog File corruption: Catalog files are files which are used to store information about file hierarchy on Mac Volumes. Therefore if catalog file gets corrupt it will results huge data loss.
- Volume header corruption: The Volume header stores all the detail information about Mac volume like the size of the volume, file system type and many more. In case Volume header gets damaged, entire Volume becomes inaccessible and you lose all the files stored in that particular volume.
These are some of the most common reasons which results in data loss from your Mac OS X Lion. But if you have a backup of all your data then no need to worry. You can restore them back. Otherwise you may face a lot of problems. In this situation you have to use good third party tool to recover data from mac hard drive.
Mac hard drive Recovery Software is the finest tool to perform Mac OS x hdd recovery. It can easily recover data from formatted / reformatted hard drive. It supports recovery from all the version of Mac OS X such as Mac OS X 10.5 x (Leopard) and Mac OS X 10.6 (Snow Leopard). To recover data from your mac hard drive download free trial version of this software and evaluate the results if your happy its results then go for its complete version to save your recovered data.