We can preserve their precious moments for life time in the form of photos. Through photo we could enjoy our sweet memories whenever we want. To accomplish this task we now have the digital cameras. Different companies such as Panasonic, Sony, Cannon and many more, have launched their digital cameras with the cool features and as in line with the user needs. Every digital camera uses storage device to hold its photo files. It store photo file a digital format (as 0’s and 1’s). Digital pictures have two formats the first is the processed whereas other one is raw format. Raw format is usually employed by the photographers and also by different professionals.
In which the term data storage can there be, data loss must exist. During the time, when users lose our precious digital photos using their camera memory card, they find themselves-helpless since they are totally unaware with the proven fact that lost photos may be recovered back. To all those users are unknown with this particular truth, that lost photos could be recovered, I wish to explain one thing that whenever you delete/lost any file from your memory card it doesn’t get erased permanently. Only you lost the way to access it and you can easily restore lost photos from memory card by using picture recovery tool.
Sometimes users willingly or unwillingly we delete photos from storage device and thinks they lose their photos apply for forever, but that not totally true. The photos still remains in the place where it absolutely was, just the pointer of that files are removed or set as free. With the picture recovery tool it is very simple to search missing /deleted picture on memory card. How to restore photo from memory card question is now through an appropriate answer as picture recovery tool. More scenarios which results in photo lost are defined below:
- Abruptly disconnecting you guessed it-your camera in the system that was connected.
- Deleting the photos from trash or from hard disks willingly or unwillingly.
- If boot sector of the hard drive gets corrupted.
- Formatting of your hard drive or reformatting may also cause data loss.
- Using 3rd party tool like antivirus may cause deletion of files without your data.
Tips which have to become follow in order to get away from data loss. There are numerous such ways which may prevent you from data loss and will maintain your data safe at some extent.
- Power supply should be checked at the time of transferring of photos.
- Backups should be created after card gets filled.
- Third party tools which are to be used should be trust worthy.
- To maintain the regularity of data the antivirus inside the system is deserving of update on a regular basis. Proper shut down of a camera also plays a huge role to stop loss of data.
These precautions will help you in minimizing the issue of information loss, only up to certain extent. To cope through the type of loss of data situation picture recovery utility is the better option. There are many types of software available on internet, but picture recovery tool is the most recommended one. If you wish to make use of this tool then first download its free trial version from here. Trial version can help you in estimating the chances of recovery. In case you are satisfied with the end result of trial version then go for the software full version to save all yours recovered data.